Aldi UK Guest Experience Survey
www.tellaldi.com – Aldi UK Supermarket has started a customer feedback survey called Tell Aldi UK Survey, which is accessible at your buy receipt with the official survey entrance www.tellaldi.com.
Take an interest in the Tell Aldi UK Survey and give your genuine feedback to assist the company with knowledge about their consumer requirements and get an entry in the Aldi UK Survey Sweepstake.
This article gives you the total information about this current Aldi UK Customer Feedback survey.
Study the guidelines & requirements and the well-ordered manual to complete the Tell Aldi UK Survey.
So, Go through this entire post carefully and complete the Aldi UK Customer Satisfaction Survey effectively to get your sweepstake reward.
Tell Aldi UK Survey Prizes
11 prizes of £100 of Aldi vouchers to be won every month.
Tell Aldi UK Survey Requirements
- Aldi UK store visit receipt with the survey code.
- Reliable internet access.
- A laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- You must have a valid Email ID.
Aldi UK Survey Rules
- You must be a resident of the UK.
- Your age must be 18 years or older.
- One entry per receipt.
- Prize transfer is not allowed.
- Aldi UK employees are not allowed to enter.
How to take the Tell Aldi UK Survey?
- First of all, visit the Aldi UK Survey official site at www.tellaldi.com
- Please enter the survey code from your receipt.
- Next, please click on the Next button to begin the Aldi UK Survey.
- Think about the Aldi UK store visit and answer some questions about your experience.
- Answer all questions genuinely.
- Rate as per your overall satisfaction.
- v Survey Sweepstakes entry, please provide your contact details.
- At the last submit the Tell Aldi UK Survey.
Aldi UK Contact Details
Aldi UK Social Media Links:
That’s all about Aldi UK Survey at www.tellaldi.com but if you have any questions and queries regarding this Tell Aldi UK Survey post, then please drop your comment in that below comment box. Thanks for visiting our site.