Six flags Survey
feedback.sixflags.com – Six Flags Entertainment company started a customer satisfaction survey online to collect feedback from consumers, the feedback.sixflags.com.
The Six Flags Entertainment company uses your views to improve customer service and assure satisfaction.
If you have invited to take the Six Flags survey, then please read this article for step by step guidance, rules & requirements, and rewards.
When you complete this Six Flags Feedback survey at feedback.sixflags.com, then you will get an opportunity to win a pair of free tickets to the park plus a $200 gift certificate from Amazon.
Six Flags Survey Prizes
After completion of the Six Flags Survey at feedback.sixflags.com, you will win a pair of free tickets to the park plus a $200 gift certificate from Amazon.
Six Flags Survey Requirements
- Six Flags recently visited a receipt.
- Reliable internet access.
- A laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- You must have a valid Email ID.
Six Flags Survey Rules
- You must be a resident of the USA.
- Your age must be 14 years or older.
- One entry per receipt.
- Prize transfer is not allowed.
- Six Flags employees are not allowed to enter.
How to take The Six Flags Survey at feedback.sixflags.com?
- First of all, visit the Six Flags Survey official site at feedback.sixflags.com.
- Please enter all the required information from your receipt.
- Next, please click on the START THE SURVEY button to begin the Six Flags survey.
- Think about your Six Flags visit and answer some questions about your experience.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- Submit the Six Flags survey.
About Six Flags
Six Flags Theme Parks is an American amusement park corporation, it was founded in 1961 by Angus G. Wynne and headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas. It has properties in Canada, Mexico, and the mainland United States.
Six Flags contact Details
Six Flags Corporate Offices
924 Avenue J East
Grand Prairie, Texas 75050
230 Park Avenue, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10169
Six Flags America
P.O. Box 4210
Largo, Maryland 20775
Rick Howarth, Park President
Park Information 301-249-1500
Guest Relations 301-249-1500 x3289
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
1001 Fairgrounds Drive
Vallejo, California 94589
Don McCoy, Park President
Park Information 707-644-4000
Six Flags Social Media Links:
- Not Available
That’s all about the Six Flags Survey at feedback.sixflags.com., but if you have any questions and queries regarding this Six Flags Customer Satisfaction Survey post, then please drop your comment in that below comment box. Thanks for visiting our site.